Bassline Publishing author and tutor Stuart Clayton is pleased to be able to offer one-to-one bass guitar Skype lessons for those who would like to take advantage of a more personalised learning experience. Students can either book a single, one-off lesson, or arrange to study with Stuart for a more extended period of time. Any student that undertakes a series of lessons will be guided through the creation of a personal musical development plan, and will receive individualised feedback and topics to work on at the end of each lesson.
Stuart is a highly experienced bass player as well as being a fully-qualified teacher. Topics that can be covered in lessons include:
- Fretboard knowledge
- Effective ways to learn scales, modes and arpeggios
- Playing in different musical styles
- Learning to read music
- Techniques – slap bass, fingerstyle, plectrum and tapping
- Music theory
- Basic soloing techniques
Stuart maintains a very busy schedule filming video courses and working on book projects, so lesson availability is limited. You can click below to begin the booking process, but please bear in mind the following:
- IMPORTANT – Please bear in mind that Stuart teaches 9am to 5pm GMT. If you are not in the UK, you will need to allow for the time difference.
- Payment is made at the time of the booking. Any lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will not be refunded.