Bassline Publishing guarantees that all personal details of its customers will be kept private and secure (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
Your personal details will not be shared with any third parties, and will only be used by Bassline Publishing.
The information that we will collect includes:
- Your email address
- Your postal address
We will use the above only for the following purposes:
- To post your orders.
- To email you with details of special offers and new titles. All emails will contain removal links so that you can opt out of further mailings. We will only send email to people who have created an account at the website, or have purchased titles from us already.
What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by Bassline Publishing, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website and on-line shopping experience, and other third parties. Some cookies are set by or on behalf of Bassline Publishing and are necessary to enable customers to a make purchases on our website.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:-
For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions.
To enable Bassline Publishing to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:-
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “Tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “Privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “Tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “Privacy”
3. Find the menu “Cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu "Files" then “Preferences”
1. Choose the menu "Safari" then "Preferences"
2. Click on the icon "Privacy"
3. Select the appropriate setting
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.